Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The New Year. Both my legal counsel and I had a cold, and we stayed in on New Year's Eve. Those two statements should not be taken as being related in any way. I'm generally not a big fan of New Year's Eve. Too much societal pressure to have a good time. I'll have a good time on my own terms, thankyouverymuch. Plus, the public is out in large numbers on New Year's, and I don't much care for the public.

That being said, I can feel that this is going to be a very good year. Shit, after last year, what could go wrong? Bush can't be elected again this year. I won't eat another three Monster Thickburgers in an hour (and by the way, I see that Burger King is advertising an Angus burger, like that's supposed to make it good...believe me-- it doesn't). I don't see us being in another four car accident caused by an old lady or having our car urinated on again. I'm not going to watch "Daredevil" a second time either.

But just to be sure, let's ask the Magic 8-ball: Will 2005 be the greatest year ever? Signs Point to Yes!!!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com