Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Not much to say. My legal counsel is watching "Silence of the Lambs" on television. But she says that it's on Spike TV, the first ever television channel for men, and so she feels like she shouldn't be watching.

But really, I don't have a whole lot to offer right now. Not that I ever do really other than a brief diversion from work and the occasional story about bullballs or the occasional obese cat or two-headed turtle.

And I haven't been getting nearly as worked up over Bushco these days. Though I did have one of those dreams last night where I was screaming at some stranger, listing all the ways that Bushco has been effing up the world. Why can't I just have the dream where I'm playing drums for Led Zeppelin, and I realize mid-set that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Yep.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com