Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

February 1, 2005 already? Seems like just yesterday it was February 1, 2004. Or January. Either one.

What the hell happened to January? This year is 1/12 over, and what do I have to show for it? About as much as most other years, I suppose. I really should start exercising, but that would take more effort than I'm willing to put in right now. The campus rec center is way too far from the department building. It would be a workout just to get there. And from my experience at the U. of Arizona rec center, you have to get there early in the morning to avoid the meathead crowd. Then there's the risk of running into your students and making them feel bad for being such weaklings in comparison. Oh, I make myself laugh. Seriously though, I can bench 350 pounds. Just not all at once. ba-da-bum.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com