Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Friday, October 29, 2004

WTF?!? I noticed that several people arrived here over the last 24 hours via searches for "Scott Stapp seventh inning stretch." Now, you all know how much I loves me some Scott Stapp (see here, here, and here). Curious, I went to see why people were using that same search term. Could Jesus Christ Pose have sung during the 7th inning stretch? And did I miss it? How did this happen?

Sadly, yes. He sang "God Bless America" last night during Game 4. I probably missed it because no sooner does the announcer say, "And now, here to sing...", I've already switched over to Comedy Central because I can't stomach that type of misplaced jingoism. But my cynicism backfired, and I was deprived of seeing whether he struck the J.C.P. while crooning away. Fuck. Double fuck.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com