Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Thursday, May 04, 2006


A pox on your blog, Kristin.

I'm supposed to list six weird things about myself. Here goes....

1) Syndactyly.

One of my more favorite lies to tell is that when I was a child, my parents put me in an Olympic developmental swimming program because at the time, the webbing was more pronounced, and I could swim faster as a result. But I got burned out and quit after a few years.
It's even funnier if you've ever actually seen me swim.

2) I also have partial ankyloglossia.

3) I'd say the whole Unnatural Man thing was fairly weird.

4) Like Kristin, I also hold a pen/pencil incorrectly. I take it as a sign of genius.

5) When I was around 8 or 10 years old, I had a a few nervous tics. I can't show you what they were because I could relapse at any moment.

6) "Rich Girl" by Hall and Oates never fails to put me in a good mood.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com