Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Saturday, May 20, 2006



Bloggus Interruptus. You may have noticed that I've been on a vacation from blogging. If you didn't notice, I'll assume it's because you were too busy looking at that monkey riding a cat. I know, it's really quite something.

Anyway. I'm in the middle of a slightly planned blogging service interruption. And after this post, I'm going to resume the break. I just wanted to give you loyal readers a heads-up so that you can find another way to waste your time and your employer's money for the next week.

After that, it's quite likely that I'll log back in for one final post to shut down this little operation. Honestly, I've been bored with this for a while. And had it not been for the pure comedy gold provided by the Ben Domenech series of blog posts, I'd have probably stopped blogging two months ago. I've thought about setting up a group blog, but that doesn't even sound like much fun. And when something stops being fun, it's time to quit. Like crystal meth.

So now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com