Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Birthday Liveblogging.


That's right, it's my muthatruckin birthday today. I have a little bit of time left where I'm technically still in my 20s until the 5:00 hour when thirty years ago I was forced out into this godforsaken world. That picture of me is one of my favorites because that was the last picture taken before I entered an awkward phase that continues to this day. And check out that t-shirt. Hip, my friends, totally hip.

So what are my plans for the big 3-0? Simple. Indian food and a bottle of Chimay Grande Reserve. It's my gift to myself not to do anything more than that.

So it might not be as exciting as:
--the water balloon toss at my 8th birthday party where the water balloons were shaken in a lewd manner (caught on video)
--the Putt-Putt party where I invited 15 kids which was probably about 14 too many
--12th birhday when I asked for and got a pogo-stick.
--17th or 18th birthday when I specifically requested pan-fried hotdogs and macaroni and cheese
--21st birthday spent in Madrid; went to a bullfight then had a party on the roof of the hostel until the police showed up
--22nd birthday where my ice cream cake was misspelled "Happy Brithday, James." My future Legal Counsel apologized, but I would probably not have remembered it otherwise (note: it was the guy at Friendly's who did the misspelling)
--25th birthday--tequila and a Hustler t-shirt. If you have to ask, please don't.

But this is exactly what I want. And it beats last year.

And Mr.Fitzgerald, I really would appreciate that indictment of Karl Rove today.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com