Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tomorrow in Unnatural History. I'm posting this one today because I'll likely either forget or be too busy tomorrow. I know, both propositions are equally shocking. And so here you have the last Unnatural Sighting of the Fall semester of 1994.
12/8 U.C. Lunch
Communicating with unnaturally decent looking female. Something she said surprised him. Adam frightened.
And for those of you keeping score at home, Unnatural Man's final bowling average from Bowling 101 was a whopping 104.3. Mine was in the 150-160 range, making me 50-60 percent more of a man than him. Combined with my stellar performance on the written final (yes, there really was a written final), that was enough of an increase from the my average for the first half of the course to secure an "A". I didn't fare as well in Calculus given that I actually knew more at the beginning of the semester than I did by the end.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com