Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Jesus wants you (to buy this shirt).


Help O'Reilly fight against the war on Christmas.
Rev. Tim Bumgardner: Be American. Celebrate Christmas. People spend more money. Jesus makes people want to spend money!

O’Reilly: I agree. I’m with you.
Funny, I don't remember Jesus being American. And I'm no religious scholar, nor did I pay much attention in church (especially once they did away with donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come), but I don't remember ever hearing anything about Jesus doing infomercials or hawking his own brand of merchandise. Didn't he chase the merchants out of the temple and turn over the tables of the money-changers? I guess he didn't understand the need for a pro-growth agenda.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com