Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pump it up. The price of gas keeps on going up. Up to $6 in some areas in the south, and other places are reporting shortages and gas lines.

Not so long ago, I'd see people with their big cars filling up at the pump, and I could say to myself that I'd never paid over $20 for gas. Obviously, that has changed. But now I can't even say that I've never paid over $30. It cost $30.15 the other night at $2.96 (and nine-tenths) per gallon. And I drive a Toyota Echo, so I get around 35-40 MPG.

When I see some świnia driving a Hummer (or the "smaller" H3), I'd like to think that person is regretting their purchase. Probably not though.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com