Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, September 19, 2005

America, what took you so long? People no likey Shrub. 40% approve of his performance in office. I guess because he hasn't burned down the place yet. Support for his management of the war in Iraq is down to 32%, 59% say it was a mistake, and 63% want some or all of the troops out of Iraq. And on and on.

I really don't know what people expected from a second term. It's not like anything Bushco has done (or hasn't done) has been a huge surprise. Of course, I'm sure if you asked people who they would vote for now, Shrub or Kerry, Shrub would still win.

In the meantime, I'll continue driving in style with my new bumpersticker. I was looking for something subtle and elegant.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com