Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hi there. I'm back from vacation, rested and relaxed. It was a week of sitting on the beach, getting tossed around by the waves, taking afternoon naps, playing golf, and eating good food. I even flew a kite.

What I didn't do was read or watch any news. And you know what I realized? It doesn't really matter. Bush is still a dangerous moron, Iraq is still fubar, the wingnuts are still nutty, and not much has changed. Did it make any difference whether or not I read all about Pat Robertson promoting the assassination of political leaders? Or that I know all the details of Faux News stupidly giving out some person's address claiming (incorrectly) that the person had links with terrorism? Or that I paid attention to the details of what a closet extremist Bush's SCOTUS nominee is? No. It didn't.

Frankly, I really don't have much of an inclination to do much with this little old blog here. That will probably change soon, but with the fall semester starting up this week, I expect to be fairly busy for a few days. I'll get around to posting a couple of pictures from vacation later today or tomorrow--sand, the ocean, and maybe a frog.

But that will do for now.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com