Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Exercise Update. I had planned on reporting at this point that I had completed Week 5 of the exercise program. But I didn't plan on having significant pain in my right knee after finishing Week 3. And while I might be a wedge of spite, that wasn't enough to make me risk a more serious injury by pushing right on through. So I've taken the past two weeks off.

Then does this mean that the few of you who voted that I would make it 3-6 weeks before feigning or being injured are correct? Oh no, my friends. Allow me to use some Rovian parsing. I did not actually say that I would complete the program in nine consecutive weeks. I only said that it was a nine week program and that I was intent on completing those nine weeks. A-ha. I left myself an opening. I'll be picking back up tomorrow with a week of just walking, and then next week I'll re-do the third week and continue from there. And if all goes well, I'll finish the first week of September.

Being 29 is great. Just great.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com