Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Item! If you've never read Jesus' General, there's no better time than now to start.

Item! Serving a detainee a fancy meal doesn't make up for torture, especially when that detainee is a U.S. soldier posing as a detainee.

Item! I'm almost finished peeling. I'm really sorry now that I didn't take my legal counsel's advice and photodocument the whole episode. I'm very relieved though. It feels like I stopped the rot with a sixer off a googly.

Item! If you got here via an internet search for Joel Osteen, just know that that dude is a crackhead.

Item! How could I have forgotten? June 4th was the one year anniversary of the announcement that Creed broke up.

Item! "Oz: Season 5" releases on DVD Tuesday. I'm giddy just thinking about the murder, prison rape, and male nudity.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com