Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another one bites the dust. And another one gone, and another one gone; another one bites the dust. Sadly, I must report that almost a year to the day that it started, Procfreak has been shut down. The operation was aborted after the blogger's cover was blown. And as this article shows, people in academia can get burned by the blogs they keep.

I've tried to maintain a certain level of anonymity here, but I certainly haven't taken every measure possible. It wouldn't take too much effort to figure out my true identity. But most people who read this regularly know who I am anyway. And it's not like I've ever said anything inflammatory.

So we'll pour a 40 for you, Procfreak.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com