Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Jeff Gannon's Buddy. So Scotty McMuffin says yesterday, "The report has had serious consequences. People have lost their lives. The image of the United States abroad has been damaged." FINALLY!!! The White House has admitted that it started a war based on bad information, leading to widespread death and destruction, and the harm done to the U.S. image abroad and at home will take years and years to fix.

Oh...wait...he's talking about a Newsweek article.

When I hear Scotty Bighead say this, I shake my head wondering if he or anyone around him gets the irony of what he's saying. I have my doubts.

Turns out that the Koran flushing story has been around for two years. Shocking, I know.

And remember that U.N. oil for food scandal that was supposed to show how the French were in bed with Saddam? The one that was supposed to take down the UN? Oops!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com