Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Chainblogging. One thing that I'm not a fan of is chainmail--an email that says you have to forward the message to 100 of your closest friends, otherwise you'll be stricken with shingles and die a fiery death. What sort of a friend would put you in that type of situation? Not a very good one, I think.

And so it is with much disappointment that I have been trapped in a senseless act of chainblogging. One person answer the questions and then passes them on to five other friends. It's called a "baton", maybe because you use a baton to beat senselessly the person who this originated with.

Whatever. Because I have nothing else to say, here goes....

Total volume of music on my computer: 607 megs. I've had my computer since 1999. It's a 500 mhz processor with 6 gigs total memory. I don't even listen to music on it anymore b/c the music player is crap and manages to skip somehow. The last MP3 I downloaded was a Beck bootleg in September 2003. Before that, I downloaded three songs in February 2002, and everything else was done back when Napster was still free and illegal, and I was using dial-up.

Last CD I bought: Tenacious D (self-titled) bought in 2003.

Song playing right now: None. So wait just a second while I put something on the stereo....Morrissey, "Now My Heart is Full" off of Vauxhall and I.

Five Songs I Listen To A Lot: How about we make this "five CDs that have been in the car for several months"?
Modest Mouse, Good News For People Who Love Bad News
Beck, Sea Change
Tool, Lateralus
Radiohead, The Bends
Soundgarden, Superunknown

Five Songs that I'm ashamed to admit I've even downloaded:
I have no shame. I'm proud that I have these--
Dokken, "Breakin the Chains"
Def Leppard, "Photograph"
KLF, "3 AM Eternal"
Bon Jovi, "Dead or Alive"
Ini Kamoze, "Hotstepper"

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
Nobody. This stops here.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com