Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Warning: If you believe in a place called hell/sheol/gehenna/tartarus/hades and fear that you might end up there one day, then I would recommend that you not read Terri's Blog (via suckful.net).

I don't necessarily buy into the whole "eternal damnation" concept. It seems like too much paperwork would be involved, and the upkeep would be a nightmare. On the other hand, if there is some sort of glorious afterlife, then I figure that I know at least a couple of people who are locks to get past the velvet rope, and how could their afterlife be full of glory without having me around to play doubles foosball against Herve Villechaize and Ben Franklin? As a mooch, that would be quite fitting.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com