Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Ladyfingers. Mmm...chili-covered finger....
A woman said she bit into a partial finger served in a bowl of chili at a Wendy's restaurant, leading authorities to a fingerprint database Thursday to determine who lost the digit.
That's just gross. Chili at Wendy's? You have to be out of your mind.

During my time at IHOP serving up the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity and my summer of hell at the Ground Round, my fingers were in countless numbers of people's food. Just never severed. How else do you think you check to make sure people's eggs are still warm? You gotta just dig in. And those pickles served with sandwiches? They come in a big five-gallon container, and you can guess how I would get them out and onto your plate. Up to my elbows.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com