Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Rapture, hell yeah! I received a mailing yesterday for The Prophecy Code: Bible Secrets Unlocked!, one of these groups preaching that all the terra alerts, tsunamis, and war are a sign that the four horseman of the apocalypse have saddled up the horses and will be riding into town any time now. Here is the brochure I received. It seems that there is a live satellite event in March, and I'm invited to watch a live broadcast at a nearby location. What are people saying about The Prophecy Code?
"Finally, some clear answers about Bible prophecy that really make sense!"
"I never dreamed I'd learn so much. This information has changed my life for the better."
"I now have an inner peace that scary news headlines can't shake."
Sounds like a good time.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com