Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, January 17, 2005

You and what army? Seriously, what army does Bush think he has that would be able to mount a war against Iran? Don't let that stop him from keeping all options on the table. Four more years! Holla at your brother.

It has turned cold as all get out here in what I like to call affectionately "the blast zone." So I'm reconsidering whether or not I feel like dealing with the crowds and the anal probes that I'd be sure to have to endure at the inauguration on Thursday. Plus, I'm not down with limo bombs. "But James, you swore that you'd be there!" Yeah? Well, I also swore back in 1995 that I'd never get drunk again after I woke up on the bathroom floor with my ass hanging in the toilet.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com