Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Yay! Template is fixed. So I'll be keeping the current look. If they only knew at my old job just how much time I spent blogging and getting the template to look just the way I like it.

In other news, it's a winter wonderland outside. If this is the only snow we get all season, I won't lodge any complaints.

In medical news, my right arm is still hurting from playing foosball for a few hours this past Saturday night. I don't know if it's a muscle or tendon, but whatever it is, it isn't comfortable. And yes, I am aware of what it says about me that I have a foosball injury. Stop laughing. But I was scoring from the backline, and my moving defense was impenetrable because of a mis-spent freshman year of college. Back then, we spent countless hours building up our skillz thanks to the placement of a table in the attic of Monroe Hall. I might not have learned much about geology, but I developed a good bankshot from the goalie rod. Along with my foos partner, Schoolboy, and his spin shot which would curve around the defense, we were a force to be reckoned with.

Here's a picture of where we spent many an hour.



And if there's anybody out there who has $1200 to spare, this would be the perfect gift.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com