Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Day late, dollar short. Yesterday, John Kerry decided to finally acknowledge the widespread voter suppression that went on during the election. Kudos to you, Mr.Senator! And then today, I get an email from John Kerry (sent just to me, I'm sure) asking that I sign his petition to replace Rumsfeld. WOW!!! What a novel idea! Good call on that one, sir! It's just that if maybe you had tried to make the case for these causes, oh, I don't know, three months ago, instead of talking about Cheney's gay daughter and Bush's $80 ownership in a timber company ("Need some wood?"), then maybe, maybe the whole Bush cabal would be replaced this week. What's that you say? Bush lied about his economic and foreign policies? And he used to be a cokehead? Well, jeepers, thanks for making note of that, you dipshit.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com