Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm back. Taking a few days away from the blog was actually pretty refreshing, especially after the lack of sleep last week. Almost finished with my first semester back in school, and it's clear that old habits die hard. Twice within two weeks I saw 5:00 a.m., and that's one horrible time of day to still be awake and trying to finish a paper. I've always been a procrastinator, all the way back to 2nd grade when I was complaining to my mom about a book report that I didn't want to write. Twenty years later, and I was complaining about a course paper that I didn't want to write. I'm too old for all-nighters. In college, I could pull an all-nighter and move right along into the next day, sneaking in an after-dinner nap after filling my belly with the blue plate special and a Klondike bar at the University Center. But now, my body shuts down and I get feverish and cranky.

So that's where we stand. In other news, I watched with glee as Bernard Kerik went down amid a load of scandals.

Blogging should return to normal now with a holiday break for a few days around Crimmistime. Hooray.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com