Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I really can't overemphasize just how much I hate holiday commercials for Old Navy and the Gap. They make me want to break things. Does anybody actually enjoy listening to a bunch of kids singing off key about Old Navy products other than the parents and agents of those kids? I find it hard to belive. Of course, I'm still dealing with the 58 million people who voted for Bush, so maybe I'm once again overestimating the good senses of my fellow citizens.

You know what else is ridiculous? A Washington Post headline that reads, Ohio Offers Lessons for 2008. Argh. Four years ago, there were headlines saying the same thing about Florida. And what was done to fix the problems? Absofuckinglutely nothing. We've been doing this whole election thing for a couple hundred years now. I would think that we should have learned all the possible lessons by this point.

And what the hell is wrong with Alabama judges? First, Roy Moore and the 10 commandments monument. Now, another judge has stitched the commandments on his robe. Idiots. This is not a theocracy.

And my GOD is Jonathan on "The Amazing Race" the biggest asshole or what? You know that he beats his wife. "I'll lose it on you!" isn't exactly a line used by normal folks. You could tell that Phil wanted to kick his ass.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com