Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Media blackout. Since Kerry's concession speech last Wednesday, I haven't watched a minute of news programming on television (Daily Show doesn't count). No CNN, no MSNBC, no Faux--not even for kicks, and no evening news. I can't even listen to the morning callers on c-span's Washington Journal. So I've been getting all my information from blogs, salon.com, and yahoo news.
I would highly recommend to anyone else who gets sucked into cable news that you just don't watch it. It's really not that hard to eliminate from your channel surfing routine if you can get past the first 48 hours.

And here's an update on Halliburton hijinks. Bribes "may have been made" to Nigerian officials during Cheney's watch. Imagine that. Corruption is a moral value.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com