Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Friday, November 12, 2004

If you're in the mood for politics and whatnot, then Des is on a roll today. I just don't have the energy in me to get worked up over this or this or this or even this.

The article about pharmacists refusing to give out birth control reminded me of one of the great questions of our time: How can a Christian Scientist get braces?
Prayer can heal other illnesses, but bad teeth are beyond its scope?
I ask only because I once had a roommate who was dating a Christian Scientist, and this C.S. had braces. This C.S. was also the unfortunate victim of a poorly conceived social experiment involving a revolutionary approach to dating based on finding someone that you're not attracted to, and then dating that person.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com