Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Gremlins. "What's up with all the midnight blogging?? Does your coursework have a Gremlin component?" Good question. I should really start getting to bed earlier. But, I'm an idiot. So I stay up late watching television and surfing the internet, and then I get up early the next morning only to fall asleep on the couch with Mr.Tibbs, and then I'm not tired at the time when I should be going to sleep. It's dumb, I know. But for the most of my adult life I have been a night person and definitely not a morning person.

And can anyone remember what the names of the two main Gremlins were--both the cute one and the green one? (without Googling for it...I could do that myself)

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com