Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

So I'm sitting at a red light, on the way home from the vet with Mr.Tibbs (he had his annual distemper vaccination), and the person in the car beside me yells that I have a nail in my tire. So, I pull over, and sure enough, there's a big ol' screw stuck down in my right rear tire. And lucky for me, the good folks at the tire store told me that the screw was far enough to the outside that the tire couldn't be repaired. Yay! Two new tires! Good thing that tires aren't expensive.
Tire Salesperson: So what kind of tires would you like to have put on?

Me: Um...Do you have any tires that are--I don't want to say cheap...um...cost-efficient?

Tire Salesperson: (paraphrasing here) We have these tires for this amount, and then we also have these goodyears for this higher amount, then we have these tires which are an even higher amount.

Me: How about those ones that you first showed me, the least expensive ones. They're not going to explode or anything like that, right?

But following from the Bush economic recovery plan, I just helped create jobs and growth. Jobs and growth, baby!!! Not bad for someone temporarily unemployed.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com