Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Cheney the Flip-Flopper. Here's a sampling of Cheney flip-flops.

Dana Carvey is not funny. He just isn't.

If you live in or near a major metropolis, you should be able to get cell phone service wherever you go. I can barely get service in the new digs. Excellenct since I have another year on the contract. Sprint PCS, I hate you. I'd like to beat the smug guy in the trenchcoat who is in their commercials because that's the only thing my phone would be good for around here.

It's late, and I'm tired, so I don't know if Catster is funny or just stupid. Judge for yourself. Though Stu, the 3-legged Siamese mix is kinda funny.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com