Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Slow day on the blog. Here's why. I was planning on giving my two weeks' notice at work today. I was going to say that was actually the major announcement (though most people who know me were generally aware of my plans). But, I wasn't able to give notice because my boss is NEVER HERE! NEVER, EVER HERE! And so I sat in my office all day long, going over in my mind what I was going to say, and how to respond to any questions, and how many office supplies will fit in my bag. And I kept looking down the hall to see if she was back in her office, waiting for her return. And I knocked on her door. And I called. And I called again. And nothing.
So, it's going to have to wait until Monday. But I'm not stressed anymore because I just want to get it over with.

I'll be talking in the coming weeks about the implications that all this will have for the blog. But never fear, good friend, this blog ain't goin nowhere.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com