Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Because I live without cable, I'll be relying on public television for my coverage of the Democratic National Convention. Sadly, this means that I will have to rely on the internet to see clips of The Daily Show's coverage which I expect will be amazing. Thank goodness for public television because NBC has decided that "Fear Factor" is more important than a speech by Jimmy Carter (and no, I'm not going to debate you on this one).

Tonight when Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, Hillary Clinton, and Bill Clinton are speaking, NBC will be showing "Fear Factor" and "For Love or Money"; CBS will air "Everybody Loves Raymond," "Two and a Half Men," and "CSI: Miami"; ABC brings us "My Wife and Kids," "George Lopez," "According to Jim," and "Hope & Faith." It won't be until 10:00 that any of the networks will carry any coverage. (If you have cable, I'm sure that Faux News will be providing it's own very special fair and balanced analysis)

I guess ads for Levitra wouldn't sell as well during the convention broadcast as it would during "CSI."

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com