Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Yeah, I know, there wasn't much in the way of posting today. I know that you count on me to facilitate your slack work ethic, but even I have days where I'm otherwise occupied and prevented from providing the usual slate of false indignation, feigned surprise, gratuitous rhetoric, and genuine disgust over what Bushco has done to the world. Not to mention the freak animals.

I found myself in a training session all day long today. More an opportunity for a change of pace and to get out of my office. And that's where I'll be all day tomorrow as well. I would blog while in training, but the computers don't have internet explorer. That was the first thing I checked. So amuse yourself in whatever way you consider appropriate. This is not appropriate, and it is illegal in most states.

Happy Birthday to Coco! Our little butterbean is two years old today. No offense to other cat owners out there, but she's the best female cat in the world. We used to think that Mr.Tibbs was a bit of a weirdo, but compared to this fruitcake, he's mostly normal (aside from the water fetish). Coco is constantly making noise. She's either walking around chirping like a pigeon, grunting like a pig while batting around bottle caps, or just lying on her back and meowing at nothing in particular. And while she doesn't have the same obsession with water that Tibbs has, she has a bit of a shoe fetish. She loves resting her head on shoes. Beats me.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com