Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

It's getting hot in herrrre. Shrub at joint press conference with Karzai today:
Q: Mr. President, there are signs that inflation may be on the horizon in the U.S. economy. How concerned are you about this? What are you -- I mean, do you think this might slow down the recovery that you've been so happy about? Also, if I can ask you a follow-up on the security about Saddam Hussein. What guarantee --

PRESIDENT BUSH: How many questions? One question apiece. If we're going to stand out here in 100-degree temperature, let's just have one question.

Q: Okay.

PRESIDENT BUSH: You can pass your question on to some other person, and I might call on them. I'm not so sure I'm going to be so international this press conference. (Laughter.) The first question was about am I concerned about economic vitality? I'm pleased with -- what?

Poor wittle pwesident has to stand out in the hot sun. Maybe someone should show Shrub the 10-day forecast for Baghdad and ask him to kindly STFU.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com