Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Friday, June 04, 2004

And the winner is.... The voting is in a stalemate. There is equal love out there for the dangerously mclargehuge cat and the smaller but cuter kitten with four ears. But, I said that there can only be winners and losers in my banana republic. And so, in the spirit of Bush V. Gore, I will disregard all case law and impose my own will on the citizenry. Therefore, I have decided that the winner, and Supreme Freak of Nature 2004 is...



Mikesch!!!

What does Mikesch win? Other than our undying love, probably a life filled with health problems leading to a premature death.

In the meantime, we will search the globe for a 40 pound cat that also has 4 ears. That would be most excellent.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com