Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Spoilers aren't cool. We don't have cable, but my sister kindly tapes "The Sopranos" for us. So we're usually a few episodes behind, and I do my best to avoid any articles mentioning the storyline and any spoilers. But the bastards on the news websites today have posted headlines giving away a major plot twist. I won't say what it is because I have the sense not to do that. Bastards. Maybe somebody will get an advance copy of tomorrow's "24" finale and put up posts about how it ends. Because that would be the bastardly thing to do. Will Spawn of Kiefer finally be put out of our misery? Will Chloe be revealed as the supreme evil mastermind? Will Evil Turtleneck be yelled at some more by Kiefer? Who knows?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com