Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I'm 28 today. Yay for me. I outlived Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain (that's assuming that you believe Morrison is dead). I'm not too excited about the birthday, I've had 27 others (though I am excited about the "Freaks and Geeks" DVD set that Nathalie got me). But 28 does have a better feel to it than 27 ro 29. Firmly in the late 20s, but not quite yet on the cusp of turning 30. Though it means that I've lost one more year of being able to eat whatever I want without having to worry about any repercussions. And that high cholesterol level that my doctor told me about a few months ago is something that I might need to start taking seriously.
But not today. Today, I'm going to Fuddruckers for dinner where I'll have a big burger and a plate of onion rings. And for dessert, I'll eat a deepfried stick of butter wrapped in bacon. Happy Birthday to me.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com