Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, May 03, 2004

Blah. I'm back at work today after a four-day weekend made possible by a bad cold. Being sick in the spring is no fun, but I sure enjoyed staying at home with the cats for a couple of days. And really, I don't feel that I have much to blog about right now. There's a used condom in the parking garage at our apartment building. And it has been there for well over a week. That's interesting, right? And it looks like all the water coolers have been removed from the office here. Not cool at all because I'm used to making a big mug of iced tea at lunchtime. Not so interesting. And I'm just going to stop right there and eat my lunch.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com