Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Friday, April 30, 2004

Sick day. I'm home sick again today. And so I'm going to spend most of the day on the couch watching DVDs, which means that I won't be aiding and abetting your avoidance of work throughout the day. I'll summarize what today's posts would have looked like: Bush bad, Cheney bad, righteous indignation, partisan rhetoric, abnormal animals, Iraq SNAFU, media bad, end of the day.

But Zack sent along this link to a game where you can fight Shrub (or Kerry) mano-a-mano. There are other games there as well, but they take a while to load from a dial-up connection, and I haven't tried them out. But I'm sure that they are fun. So you can enjoy those. Try to have a good day. And don't forget to vote in the new poll. Yay!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com