Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, April 26, 2004

Random thoughts.
1. Why do so many people who oppose abortion on religious grounds also oppose the extension of welfare benefits to single parents on economic grounds? Maybe they've been reading, "The Gospel of Supply-Side Jesus."
2. I don't get why "Out of Time" with Denzel Washington go so many good reviews. I thought it was two hours of my life that I'll never get back.
3. We went out to a club in Rockville Friday night w/ a friend from U.Az. The 50-yr old getting down on the dancefloor made it worth our time. But, I don't think we'll be going back any time soon.
4. It felt good yesterday to be around so many other like-minded people. Largest crowd I've ever seen. Gives some reason to be optimistic about this November.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com