Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

"Brown-skinned people." Jeebus. There were so many things wrong and pathetic about last night's press conference, but it's the little things that are the most amazing. Here's the passage:
    Some of the debate really center[sic] around the fact that people don't believe Iraq can be free; that if you're Muslim, or perhaps brown-skinned, you can't be self-governing and free. I strongly disagree with that.
I've heard the argument that Islam and democracy are incompatible. But I really can't think of any time recently that anyone of prominence was making the case that "brown-skinned" people are unable to be self-governing or free. So when we heard him say that last night, we just looked at each other to make sure we heard him right, and then all I could say for the next few minutes was, "Brown-skinned people? Brown-skinned people?"

Okay. I'm going to stop right here. I could go on and on and on about what a moron we have for pResident, but it's really not going to make me feel any better. And I know that I can't take four more years of this nonsense. But if his performance last night is any indication of how he'll fare when it comes time to debate John Kerry, then hopefully four more years won't even be an issue. (usual caveats about marshal law not being declared and electronic voting machines not being rigged)

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com