Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

As I explained once before, I usually don't have my meltdown from overexposure to politics until Friday, but with the 9/11 commission testimony and Shrub's little press conference, I've hit the wall a day early this week. And while there is plenty to be miffed about today (George Tenet only meeting with Shrub twice in August 2001 b/c Shrub was on vacation; Shrub changing decades of policy on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for pure political reasons to the detriment of stability in the M.E.; Neil Bush and hookers), I'm not going to talk about politics.
So in the meantime, here are some more freakish animals for your enjoyment.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com