Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, April 05, 2004

Another sign of aging. On Saturday, we helped Nathalie's brother move from one part of town to another. He had been in the same apartment for about five years, and so he doesn't have the moving mojo that I do, and what could have been a quick move ended up taking seven hours. Since graduating from W&M, if you include the "house" that I was in at the time, I've had ten different mailing addresses over the last six years. From S.Henry, to Nathalie's townhouse for a summer, to my first apartment in Az (Casa Feliz), back to the 'Burg in a grad apartment in '99, back to AZ in another apartment, to PA in 2000 (the great summer of doing nothing but play "Rainbow 6"), to AZ in yet another apartment, to PA again in 2001 in a second apartment, to MD in 2002, and further in to the blast zone in '03.
Where was I...oh yeah...helping the brother-in-law move.....so having the moving mojo, I was loading and unloading from 11-6. End result was that I now have a strained calve muscle. Why do I have a strained muscle? Because I'm lazy and generally maintain a resting pulse of 60-65 b.p.m. as a matter of principle. So whenever I'm called upon to exert myself, I end up sore and/or injured. This would not have even been an issue as recently as two years ago. But my muscles have since atrophied, and my donut/Little Debbie intake has increased significantly.
Sorry. That's the best I can do this afternoon.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com