Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

When I'm 58 years old, I can only hope to be as ornery as Jesse Ethredge. Thanks to my sister for passing along this link. She's the least likely member of the family to end up in Gitmo. That's not to say that she's not politically active, because she has a history of activism in her city, tracking down and confronting people who don't pick up after their dogs when the dogs crap in front of her apartment building. Interestingly enough, she also has a tale of getting the shaft in O.M. (as does my ex-pat brother, see his comments on the 3/20 OM post). My older brother doesn't have an O.M. story, he was too busy getting stoned down at the quarry with his air-band.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com