Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, March 01, 2004

Don't forget, the "Average Joe 2: Hawaii" finale is tonight! Larissa, the Artist/Model/Former Miss Missouri USA must choose between Brian, the last remaining average Joe, and Gil, the body-builder from Ft.Lauderdale who says that the one thing he'd change about himself is that "I wish I could understand myself, my own feelings, better."
The teaser commercials tell us that after Larissa chooses which guy she'll amicably break-up with in six months, she will reveal a secret about herself. I hope to god that her secret is that she, too, is an average Joe. Maybe if this show were on Fox.
[Don't be looking for a recap of this show tomorrow. I'm not actually going to watch. Really. I mean it.]

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com