Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Be a YourLogoHere Campaign Donor!
I'd like to think that I provide a valuable service here, whether that be giving you a diversion while you're at work, providing you with up-to-date information on the latest Bushco shenanigans, giving you the latest news on two-headed turtles, regaling you with stories about my youth, or simply allowing you to feel like a better person for not succumbing to the same level of obsession with Creed and politics that plagues me. And I really don't ask for much in return other than not to be called a puppy-kicker.

I'm not here to ask for money for myself. I'll save that for another time...like next week. Tonight I'm asking that if you are tired of living with the Bush administration's lies, deceptions, and crony capitalism, please drop some coins for the Kerry campaign. Whether it's $1, $10, or $100, you can help send Shrub back to Crawford this November.

To the right, I've added a link to the Kerry campaign website where you can make a donation. If you donate through the link on this site, I can keep a tally of how much money we've collectively raised to help reclaim Middle Earth and end the Bush junta's control of the White House. Nathalie and I have kicked things off with two donations totaling $75, and I will regularly update the totals. I know that a lot (okay, most) of my readers are poor and/or in debt like me, and you probably don't have a lot of cash to be throwing around. But it's like Sally Struthers says, for the price of a cup of coffee a day, you can make a difference. And if you don't want to donate to Kerry but want to support Democratic candidates for office, you can donate to the Democratic National Committee.

There is no pressure to take part in this. None at all. But know that if Bushco wins in November, you will have to deal with four more years of my bitching.

We deserve better than Bush.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com