Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Valentine's Day is coming up, and it's my job to find a good restaurant. I figured that I'd check the restaurant guide on the WashingtonPost.com website. One thing that I've liked about the Post site is that unlike the NY Times, LA Times, or Chicago Tribune websites, no login name was necessary, all the info was out there for the taking. Not any more. The Post requires that you login to see certain areas of the website, I think for now it's just the entertainment section.
To register, you have to give your occupation, the industry that you're in, how many people work at your jobsite, your age, and a few other things. According to my registration, I'm a 104 year old CEO of an agricultural/mining corporation with 10,000+ employees.
And this old man will be dining at the Seven Seas, a Chinese seafood restaurant. According to a review on the Post, the "West Lake Style" beef soup is "like egg-drop soup on steroids." And if you order a whole fish, they'll bring the live fish to your table in a plastic bucket before cooking it up. That just sounds like too much fun to pass up.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com