Your Logo Here

This is the greatest and most powerful blog in the history of the universe. Solid.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

BIG NEWS!!! I've just added a feature where people can leave comments (Nathalie says that the blog isn't interactive enough...but really, I just think she wants another way to mock me).
While doing this, I came across someone else's blog which had as its header lyrics by Toad the Wet Sprocket. How sad.

We watched the second half of "Star Search" tonight. It was either that or "Fear Factor," and I have to draw the line somewhere. "Star Search" should probably cross that line, but the line shifts dramatically when you don't have cable. The best (and only good) part is when Arsenio Hall asks the judges to "Hit me with the digits!" He gets so excited! Whereas back in the Ed McHahon era the score was given as the average out of four stars, the scores now are simply added up. The educational system has declined so far that the use of fractions would be too hoity-toity and alienate half the viewership. But rather than exclaim, "Hit me with the digits," Arsenio did some strange variation. "Let the digits rain down upon me!" or some crap like that. I'd been cheated.

And then CBS started its 21-hour Super Bowl Pre-Game show. Super Bowl prediction: Patriots 38, Panthers 13.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com